Drain Clearing & Water Line Clearing Solutions in Pickerington, OH
Pickerington Plumbing & Drain in Pickerington, OH, excels in offering exceptional solutions for Sewer & Drain problems. Our expertise lies in Drain Clearing and Water Line Clearing services, where we deliver effective and efficient results. Count on our skilled team to address all your sewage and drainage concerns with the utmost professionalism and care. If you’re currently dealing with a frustrating clogged drain, we understand the inconvenience it brings. With our extensive experience in providing top-notch drain cleaning services in Central Ohio, we assure you that we’re always here to assist you. Our reliable drain cleaning service guarantees swift restoration of your drains to their optimal functionality.
Reach out to us at the first sign of trouble, and our responsive team will be at your doorstep promptly. Backed by a solid track record of five-star reviews, our commitment to honest service, and a 100% satisfaction guarantee, entrust your drain cleaning needs to us with confidence!
The men and women wearing our uniform are courteous, respectful, and well-informed.
24/7 Emergency Services
We’re available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays and weekends, with live phone help available after hours.
We’re Licensed & Insured
We are certified, bonded, licensed, and properly trained on handling gas lines or other potentially hazardous equipment.
Why Choose Pickerington Plumbing & Drain for Professional Drain Cleaning?
At Pickerington Plumbing & Drain, we understand the havoc a clogged drain can wreak on your home, potentially leading to disasters. Instead of resorting to DIY fixes with chemical drain cleaners that may provide temporary relief but cause long-term harm, trust our skilled plumbing and drain technicians. They specialize in effective and long-lasting drain cleaning solutions, prioritizing the health of your plumbing system and tackling the root of the problem. We recognize the urgency of drain issues and offer flexible financing options and upfront pricing to better assist you. Our commitment goes beyond just fixing the problem; we strive to make the entire process seamless and stress-free for our clients. Don’t miss out on our current offers and promotions – keeping your drains clear has never been more affordable with Pickerington Plumbing & Drain.
Signs of a Clogged Main Water Line
- Recurring Clogs: If your toilets, bathroom, and kitchen sinks, as well as bathtubs and showers in your house, are not draining without a plunger or chemical drain cleaner, it could be a problem with the main sewer line. This problem should not be ignored, especially if it requires you to use a plunger/chemical drain cleaner every time you flush the sink.
- Slow drains: If you notice that multiple of your drains are slowing down simultaneously, this is a sign of a sewer blockage. Check all low-lying fixtures if you suspect a blockage in your drains. These fixtures include the bathroom, the bathtub, and the toilet. Problems can arise if they are slow to drain or do not drain at all.
- Bad Odors: When your main sewer line and drains are blocked, wastewater can back up into your toilets, sinks, and bathtubs. The smell of bad water will be evident even though you won’t see it immediately. This is an indication that the drainpipes are not draining properly or dirty water is back up.
- Multiple Fixtures: If you run your washer and your toilet overflow, it is likely that there are multiple issues.
- Unusual Sounds: Does your toilet make a strange sound when you flush it? Do you hear strange sounds coming from the walls or floors when you turn off the shower or run the water in your sink? You may have a blockage in your sewer pipe.
- Rise and fall in water level in the toilet: If your toilet’s water level is not normal, it could be a problem with the main sewer lines. Drain your kitchen sink and bathtub to check if the water level has changed. You should have your sewer lines checked if this happens.
- Water is leaking from the Cleanout: This is an upright pipe that plumbers use for unblocking sewer lines. A sewer drain blockage is when water flows out of the cleanout. The water can cause a lot of yard smells, in addition to being unsanitary.
- Exterior issues: Check your exterior for any water puddles (especially after rain), yellow or brown patches on the lawn, and exposed tree roots that are too close to your house. These signs are usually indicative of a main sewer line obstruction.
Get a Free Plumbing Estimate in Pickerington, OH!
Whether your drain is clogged, you have a leak, or simply need help with your sump pump or septic system, it’s important to hire an experienced plumber that can do the job efficiently. As a local, family-owned and operated plumbing company, your friends at Pickerington Plumbing & Drain are trained extensively to handle all types of plumbing emergencies and plumbing work. We send out only the best. Each and every plumber on our staff is licensed, bonded, and fully insured. This allows us to guarantee quality work and offer the highest quality plumbing products at the most competitive prices.